Re: [Usability] I wish to contribute

On 6 Nov 2008, at 09:57, H wrote:

I wish to be a part, on the usability and the question is where to start? and what to
do? Could some one give me a small intro to the work here?

You could start by visiting the Usability Project website, to read about what sort of usability activities we do: <http://live.gnome.org/UsabilityProject >

After that, it depends what you want to work on. Filing usability bugs for existing applications, with proposed solutions, is one good way to get started.

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            GNOME Desktop Team