Re: [Usability] File operations dialog redesign

On Thu, 2008-05-01 at 22:34 +0100, Matthew Paul Thomas wrote:
> On Apr 28, 2008, at 3:56 PM, Kirk Bridger wrote:
> >
> >  The only use case I can think of (because I've experienced it) is
> > using pause to prioritize specific copying.

Or de-prioritize -- I'm copying over the network and it's using all
my bandwidth, and now the phone rings and I need to check my bank
account, or maybe I need to take a VoIP call...  the "pause"
button on a Web page download (is that epiphany or firefox? I forget)
is a good example.

Liam Quin - XML Activity Lead, W3C,
Pictures from old books: