Re: [Usability] Gome is Too BIG..

we could... do it in another wiki... a parallel wiki of the HIG... and
stop complaining...
i have started to read it and at the same time the changes could be
proposed in a wiki.

what i saied about glade, is that i am on a 1024x728 screen and it
looks almost like the screen shot, that is why i think it's wrong..