Re: [Usability] A file information preview system in Nautilus

While all context to my comment has been removed the bit I was replying to was

"I think we could make this really fast in the sense that there may be
no need for thumbnailing at all, because we could just throw the image
directly at the graphics processor unit, and the
compositing/GL/whatever would take care of scaling it in real-time"
Oh! I must have messed up between emails or have been quite tired, my bad. It's much clearer now, sorry for the confusion on my part!