Re: [Usability] Alt+Tab while drag & drop

On Sun, 2008-01-27 at 15:06 +0100, Valent Turkovic wrote:
> Hi,
> I find one thing missing in my daily using gnome dekstop to move files
> around in nautilus. When I select and would like to drag&drop some file
> to a different nautilus window I can only do that if that nautilus
> windows is visible.
> I usually have some other window covering my target windows and I try to
>   switch to my target nautilus window but while you are allready holding
> files with left mouse click Alt+Tab for switching windows doesn't work.
> Can this be made to work?

Step outside the mouse and keyboard combination, I think you can achieve
the desired behaviour by first dragging window in the task bar, then you
can drop your files in the newly raised window.

--

__C U R T I S  C.  H O V E Y_______
Guilty of stealing everything I am.