[Usability] Alt+Tab while drag & drop

Hi,
I find one thing missing in my daily using gnome dekstop to move files around in nautilus. When I select and would like to drag&drop some file to a different nautilus window I can only do that if that nautilus windows is visible. I usually have some other window covering my target windows and I try to switch to my target nautilus window but while you are allready holding files with left mouse click Alt+Tab for switching windows doesn't work.
Can this be made to work?

Cheers,
Valent.