Re: [Usability] Copy/double click feedback

> Yes, this is a long-standing concern for all desktops really.  I don't
> really have any idea what a workable solution might be; better brains
> than ours[1] haven't really come up with anything in the past 20 years
> or more that WIMP desktops have been pervasive.

Although I am unable to find the specific reference, Jef(f) Raskin is
said to have regretted his initial design decision of having only one
mouse button on the Macintosh. Apparently he also said that three
buttons would have been better; one for selection, one for activation
and one for modification (move).

Now if I only could find the reference...

So long,
Raphael