Re: [Usability] gdm user/pass prompt

On Sep 8, 2007, at 3:22 AM, Kalle Vahlman wrote:

2007/9/7, Jacob Beauregard <jake13jake comcast net>:

I'm just wondering, who has -never- accidentally started typing in their password as their username with gdm?

I have written it accidentally to an open terminal with IRC client in
it and even pressed enter.

But does the GDM prompt have any specific issues that would induce
this behaviour or was this just a poll?

In Ubuntu's default GDM theme, at least, the password prompt has exactly the same size and position as the login name prompt.

Which is a bit unfortunate.

--
Matthew Paul Thomas
http://mpt.net.nz/