Re: [Usability] gdm user/pass prompt

I haven't done it but I *probably* would. Are you suggesting something to make it harder to do that without meaning to do it? I know I always click on my username at the left side of GDM, and I have the Mandriva 2007 GNOME CD installed to my computer with some kind of a GDM theme from GNOME-look.org.

- Kevin Carlson

On 9/7/07, Kalle Vahlman <kalle vahlman gmail com> wrote:
2007/9/7, Jacob Beauregard <jake13jake comcast net >:
> I'm just wondering, who has -never- accidentally started typing in their
> password as their username with gdm?

I have written it accidentally to an open terminal with IRC client in
it and even pressed enter.

But does the GDM prompt have any specific issues that would induce
this behaviour or was this just a poll?

--
Kalle Vahlman, zuh iki fi