[Usability] Speak about FLOSS usability in Brussels?

Dear list,

My apologies for what might look like an off topic context for your
work, but I would like to ask if anyone of you (preferably from somewhere in Europe!) is interested to come to Brussels to speak
about how usability is implemented in Free software projects, and
how a different idea about use and users might change the approach to
'usability' as well.

I am an artist and designer and member of Constant http://www.constantvzw.com, a small cultural organisation working at the intersection of feminism, digital technology, alternative author(ship) models and distributed archiving. We organise events, workshops and screenings but also develop free software, installations and performances.

Every year we organise a modest festival 'Jonctions/Verbindingen' and for the tenth edition we are working around 'codified movements'. What traces do (digital) technologies leave on us, and how do we in return leave imprints on that technology? In relation to this question, we would like to think about possible Free Software approaches to usability and interface development.

The lecture/presentation is planned for Saturday December 2 and there is a small fee; and travel and lodging is paid for.

Please contact me if you are interested in contributing, and/or if you'd like to know more.

Looking much forward to your response,

Femke Snelting

Preliminary festival programme at:
http://www.constantvzw.com/vj10