Re: [Usability] bad dialog, need advice

Dylan McCall wrote:
Is it really necessary to have an Apply /and/ a Crop button? All that tool does is crop things, so it can be easily assumed that, when pressing Apply, one wants that selection to be cropped.
That's what I was expecting, anyway...

The dialog lets you do multiple crops (by pressing "Crop" several times). You then close the dialog by pressing "Apply" (though I called it "Done" in the newer version, to make it clearer).

So they serve different purposes... I don't see a simple way to reduce the number of buttons without reducing functionality.

- Mike