[Usability] Idea for more usability

First of all: This is my first mailing list (I even don't know what that really is!)
So I hope that it's right just to email to usability gnome org.

My idea was, that if you want to copy, delete, rename or whatever a file in a directory in that you can't write, a graphical passwort windows pops up (like in the administration programs) und then you can copy, delete oder rename the file without learning some console things like sudo, mv, cp, rm, chmod, chown etc.