Re: [Usability] Tab consistency

Oke, let's start a tab consistency standart group. The purpose of the group is
to define a standard tab behavior wich can be used in kde, mozilla and gnome.
Because discussing with a lot of people doesn't work, I like to see two persons
representing each project. Who likes to join the team and represent gnome? Is
Calum Benson interested in this? I will also mail kde, mozilla and
betterdesktop.

I can't find a mail adress of the betterdesktop team or Anna Dirks. Does anybody
know how to contact them?

- Erik Jan