Re: [Usability] Tab consistency

I've got no experience with usability and developing UI. That's why I hope
betterdesktop support this. But what do you think about a standard? A standard
can be used for both KDE and Gnome. Also windows applications can use it. I
think this is the best solution. This is better then different behaviors in
gnome and kde.

To define the standard we should make a small group with two persons from gnome,
kde, mozilla and betterdesktop.

Erik Jan