Re: [Usability] How do I get my media volumes out of my computer?

On Tue, 2007-03-20 at 22:39 +0100, raphael bosshard wrote:

> Can the usability team suggest a possible solution for that problem?
> Which approach would be the most feasible?

I've added another suggestion to the bug report:

        Add a File->Eject (or similar) menu item to the nautilus
        application menu bar, shortcut Ctrl+E (or similar), that was
        active whenever:
        - an ejectable volume's icon was selected on the desktop or in the Computer
        window (or anywhere else, for that matter)
        - the nautilus window for the top level folder of an ejectable volume was
        This would seem to be the simplest extension of the current model, it could of
        course co-exist with some of the other suggestions (as it does in OS X).

mailto:calum benson sun com            GNOME Desktop Group                      +353 1 819 9771