Re: [Usability] How do I get my media volumes out of my computer?
- From: Calum Benson <Calum Benson Sun COM>
- To: raphael bosshard <raphael bosshard gmail com>
- Cc: usability <usability gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Usability] How do I get my media volumes out of my computer?
- Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 12:07:07 +0000
On Tue, 2007-03-20 at 22:39 +0100, raphael bosshard wrote:
> Can the usability team suggest a possible solution for that problem?
> Which approach would be the most feasible?
I've added another suggestion to the bug report:
Add a File->Eject (or similar) menu item to the nautilus
application menu bar, shortcut Ctrl+E (or similar), that was
- an ejectable volume's icon was selected on the desktop or in the Computer
window (or anywhere else, for that matter)
- the nautilus window for the top level folder of an ejectable volume was
This would seem to be the simplest extension of the current model, it could of
course co-exist with some of the other suggestions (as it does in OS X).
CALUM BENSON, Usability Engineer Sun Microsystems Ireland
mailto:calum benson sun com GNOME Desktop Group
http://ie.sun.com +353 1 819 9771
Any opinions are personal and not necessarily those of Sun Microsystems
] [Thread Prev