[Usability] Special Open Source Issue of Interactions Magazine

Hello,

I am the co-editor in chief for Interactions Magazine, the leading magazine for HCI (and the membership magazine for ACM/SIGCHI). We wanted to have a special section on Usability and Open Source software. We are particularly interested in best practices, challenges and experiences and case studies in making software with a good user experience as well as open source.  If you think you might be interested in contributing, please contact me at j s arnowitz acm org.

Best regards,

Jonathan Arnowitz
co-Editor-in-Chief, Interactions Magazine

Co-Author, Effective Prototyping for Software Makers
Now Available from Morgan Kaufman www.mkp.com/prototyping

j s arnowitz acm org