Re: [Usability] HIG Compliance help

Hi,

I just have a little suggestion,
decrease the space between the window borders and the tabs pane and
increase the space between the pane's borders and it's controls...

Cheers,
Fred

On 1/15/07, Michael D. Wise <micwise bellsouth net> wrote:
I am trying to redo some of the dialogs in GnuCash to be more HIG
compliant in order to help out and do what I can.  I don't know if I'm
being too picky or not.  I've attached a shot of the redone dialog
and I would appreciate some critique.  Some of my questions are:

1. Does there need to be a border between the edge of the dialog box and
the notebook.

2. What's the best way to get the proper spacing between the sections
(i.e. Identification and Billing Address)

I would appreciate any help as I'm just begging to learn.

Michael