Re: [Usability] File Dialog Add/Remove Places Mockup

> The icon-buttons are about exactly that. Offering discoverability
> without wasting space.

I guess this is just, where we disagree :) I don't think they are discoverable.

> The Places list has a header. So I must conclude that I have no idea what
> you are talking about. Care to make a mockup? :)

I see it having one in your mockups, but it doesn't on my computer.
Defintely doesn't.
I'm running Debian unstable... But I guess we are actually talking about
the same thing.

David

PS: I don't really use the places menu. The standard places are almost
enough.