From: derrick parkhurst <derrick parkhurst GMAIL COM>
Date: 18 August 2007 16:16:10 IST
To: CHI-ANNOUNCEMENTS LISTSERV ACM ORG
Subject: Book Release: Shiny Happy Users

 We're really happy to announce the release of the Shiny Happy Users
book and podcast DVD available through http://shinyhappyusers.org.

 As part of a course on user experience research in the Human
Computer Interaction Program at Iowa State University, we blogged and
podcasted presentations on a variety of topics such as user research,
usability testing, and web design. We've taken our blog and podcasts
and published them in a book and DVD that we are calling Shiny Happy
Users. We're distributing the ebook and podcasts for free under a
Creative Commons license on our website
and the book and DVD for non-profit through Lulu.com.

 We hope that you might be interested in and benefit from our work.
Please forward this message on to anyone else who might also be
interested.

Thank you,
Eric Drewski
Kevin Godby