Re: [Usability] Indipendent workspaces.

On Sat, 9 Sep 2006, sp82iol iol it wrote:

> I didn't know exatly which mailing list I could address to,

this list is as good a place as any

you might also want to file a feature request in bugzilla against the
workspace switcher in bugzilla

keep in mind that if you are able to provide code patches your suggestions
are much more likely to be adopted.

(I will refrain from responding to the details of your suggestion as I
have already made my opinion of workspaces clear on previous occasions and
I would not have anything new to add.)

> Thank you for the attention,

Thanks for making the effort to provide feedback.

--
Alan H.