Re: [Usability] new tab shortcut is different in gnome-terminal and

On 5 Nov 2006, at 08:24, Alan Horkan wrote:
terminal. Anyone think we could make a few changes here and there so that
such a configuration would be only a switch or two away?

I'd be all for the idea at least.

If we had a single button mouse by default maybe it would encourage
developers to improve the accessibility of their applications (right click wont go away but it would be great if it really was an optional extra).

And the tablet users would really like that too. I've also found that the ability to use a key-combo to be used as the simulated secondary button is quite a nice feature with tablets. I don't know if this is possible already though.

Br,

-JK