Re: [Usability] Future of the menu top bar?

There is quite a lot of information already available at betterdesktop.org
showing videos of what Novell were testing.

> Alan, you mentioned before that GNOME is currently lacking user
> profiles.

To be clear this is something which has been suggested before, I was only
referencing it.  I have seen the idea work out roughly before in a simple
way for one application but I wouldn't want to presume it would work
well for a large collection of applications with a diverse userbase but
I dont think it would do any harm to try if anyone gets around to
putting in the work.

--
Alan