Re: [Usability] Future of the menu top bar?

Let's see how many days this will be late. ;)

I prefer top menus on my Windows box (as well) as it is much nicer to point up of the screen with Wacoms, not to the bottom. It is a tablet thing and as such only affects a small minority of the users, but is a pov none the less.