Re: [Usability] Future of the menu top bar?

You make a good point. Having the top menu makes more sense to me too.
Perhaps we should have more information regarding these tests, questions
like what kind of users where targeted (i'm not talking demographics
here, but it would be good to know where they come from), the size of
the sample and tests duration, pop in my mind.