Re: Window types (Re: [Usability] Resizability of windows)
- From: "Elijah Newren" <newren gmail com>
- To: "Soeren Sandmann" <sandmann daimi au dk>
- Cc: Gnome usability <usability gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Window types (Re: [Usability] Resizability of windows)
- Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 09:08:59 -0600
On 05 May 2006 16:41:37 +0200, Soeren Sandmann <sandmann daimi au dk> wrote:
"Elijah Newren" <newren gmail com> writes:
> compositor will need to do special things with them. If his proposal
> becomes part of the spec (looks likely) then tooltips will have a type
> of _NET_WM_WINDOW_TYPE_TOOLTIP.
It is already in CVS, and gtk+ HEAD sets those properties. Plus the
compositor in metacity HEAD makes some use of them.
Indeed. Apparently I didn't realize that I hadn't updated my checkout
of the wm-spec in a while...
] [Thread Prev