Re: [Usability] Usability Issues in Theme Manager

On Mon, 2006-05-01 at 11:51 +0100, Thomas Wood wrote:
> So definitely should be fixed? I could never see any use case for having
> the capplet open multiple times, so if it gets the approval of the
> usability team, then I will make sure it is prevented from opening more
> than once.

Are you going to implement this in some way that isn't going to have to
be a cut&paste code hack for every capplet? Frankly, I don't see a
problem with being able to open it multiple times. The use case is that
people aren't going to open it multiple times anyway. The case for
"fixing" the code to not allow multiple instances, is that other pieces
of UI are broken, and expect single click, where the user double-clicks,
causing multiple instances to start.

-- dobey