[Usability] Re: Use of C-PageUp/Down to move between tabs

Calum Benson <Calum Benson Sun COM> writes:

>> > Wouldn't the right solution then be to fix GtkTextView so that it
>> > doesn't steal Ctrl+PageUp/PageDown?
>>
>> And GtkTreeView and possibly others. That's what I was thinking. Doable?
>
> More than likely, but only if you can suggest alternative keybindings
> for those existing TextView/TreeView functions that are sufficiently
> consistent/discoverable.

Well, I tried C-PageUp/Down in the GtkTreeView widget (in GnuCash), and
I have no idea what it's doing. It's sort of like PageUp/Down, but it
doesn't move the screen the same amount. Suffice to say, I would not
mourn its loss.

--
Bill Wohler <wohler newt com>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG ID:610BD9AD
Maintainer of comp.mail.mh FAQ and MH-E.