Re: [Usability] Using Control-Esc and Windows keys to access the start menu

Alan Horkan wrote:
I think I agree. Is there something like a command file or small
programs that can automatically make MS Windows like settings for you
for more easy migration and which lessens the difficulties with using
both Gnome and MS Windows?
It would be rather nice to be able to flick a switch and enable windows
like keybindings for things like Show Desktop, Run Dialog, File manager
since old habits are hard to break.  (Super + M, R, and E respectively.)
It may already be possible but it can be messy to setup multiple
keybindings for the same thing.
Yes, that is what I mean. Distributions who are primarily meant at new users (like Ubuntu) could then decide to have this on by default.

Is it complicated to write such a thing for Gnome?