Re: [Usability] Standard application shortcut keys

On Thu, 2005-31-03 at 17:21 +0200, David Christian Berg wrote:
> > I think that more "handy" for copying is ctrl+insert, shift+insert for
> > paste, and ctrl+del for cut.
>
> Also I don't
> see, how you can use them with one hand only

Maybe your keyboard layout has these keys positioned elsewhere? I use
them with one hand, with a German or English keyboard this is easy.

I'm fairly certain that the x/c/v keys differ depending on the locale
though.

> esp with the left hand
> being the preferred shortcut hand for right handed people like me :)

Depends.

-Samuel
|      Samuel Abels       |   http://www.debain.org    |
| spam ad debain dod org  | knipknap ad jabber dod org |