[Usability] Standard application shortcut keys

Hello,
I have some suggestins about HIG:
in Chapter 10. "User Input" there is
"Table 10.6. Standard GNOME application shortcut keys and access keys - Edit
menu" I have some "complains" about cut, paste, insert shortcuts:

I think that more "handy" for copying is ctrl+insert, shift+insert for
paste, and ctrl+del for cut. Those shortcuts are well know to working
everywhere on Microsfot Windows, and  they were also commonly used in old
Borland text IDE's for MS-DOS. So they are not just handy, but also very
popular.

Besides all comercial software mentioned above, those combinations are commonly
used in many Free Software project (both gtk, qt and probably many others).
If you create simple window with GtkTextView widget you can use ctrl+insert,
shift+insert here - that's good. Anyway it's commonly used, so it may be good
idea to take this as "standard" and mention it in "keyborad shortcuts table"?