Re: [Usability] Can't Handle it anymore! (Consistent toolbars?)

On Wed, 2005-30-03 at 17:41 +0100, Alan Horkan wrote:
> One last question (or reiterating my previous question) should menubars
> all have handles too?

They are probably rarely used on toolbars, so IMO there is not much need
for the same on menus.

> While they are largely useless I'm thinking they should for consistency
> and the hope that future versions of gtk will make them slightly less
> useless.

What could make them more useful?

-Samuel
|      Samuel Abels       |   http://www.debain.org    |
| spam ad debain dod org  | knipknap ad jabber dod org |