Re: [Usability] Sound Juicer 2 mockup comments

Bastien Nocera wrote:
On Tue, 2005-01-04 at 13:17 -0500, Bryan Clark wrote:

I was planning on having the play button double as a pause
button, but I understand the HIG advises against this.

I don't want this to start into a Stop/Pause/Play discussion like what
was had on the list before, but accessibility gets messed up by having
the buttons change on click (from play to pause) the way to get around
this issue is to have your play button be a toggle button.   People
understand when the play button toggles down that the way to stop/pause
play will be to untoggle the button and the button never changes it's
value.  I've planned on putting this into HIG recommendations, but I
need to catch up with calum for a little discussion before writing it
in.  I'd recommend this for Totem as well Bastien ;-)

That sounds like a good compromise. Please file a bug, I'll get to it.

muine works this way btw ;)

gabor