Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 08:20:41 -0500
From: jim Pharis <binbrain gmail com>
To: Alan Horkan <horkana maths tcd ie>
Subject: Re: [Usability] Context sensitive buttons

I am working on trying to redo the properties dialog for Seahorse
public key manager. The options such as Revoke aren't available when
its not your key. Users might not understand why they can't revoke the
key though. My suggestion was to remove the button all together from
properties window when its not your key, however, that seems to go
against another HIG.

<snip>