[Usability] Re: Metacity Proposal: Grouping Windows

Hi Ryan,

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 23:19:52 -0700, Ryan McDougall
<ryan mcdougall telusplanet net> wrote:
> This is a slightly more proof-read version of what I have already sent
> to desktop-devel
>
> Proposal to Add Grouping to Metacity, and some Rationale

wm-spec-list is not a gnome-specific mailing list, and thus shouldn't
be used for proposals that you want to make specific to any one window
manager such as Metacity.  wm-spec-list discusses concrete proposals
to be adopted by window managers widely via the EWMH spec on
freedesktop.org.

(That's the nice way of saying that if anyone responds and keeps
wm-spec-list on the cc list after this, I'm going to whack you over
the head with a big stick.  *grin*)

Cheers,
Elijah