Re: Hack away with Nautilus! (Re: [Usability] Alternatives to nautilus for two paned file management)

Am Donnerstag, den 22.12.2005, 07:42 +0100 schrieb Mateusz Łoskot:
> On Thu, Dec 22, 2005 1:07 am, Christian Neumair wrote
> >
> > As a starting point, we might have to add support for multiple content
> > views to NautilusWindow, add get_active_contents_view API and maybe tune
> > the menu layout. I think this is really doable with the current Nautilus
> > architecture. :)
> >

> Do you "multiple content view" as a foundation of various views:
> single-pane, two-pane, etc.?
> It would be great idea to implement such functionality to Nautilus.
>
> Please, note taht there were such requests but without much enthusiasm from.

I'd just like to let you know that I'm working on it and that I have
some good ideas on how to make it obvious which view is active, and how
the architecture will look like.

--
Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org>