[Usability] Re: [Desktop_architects] Printing dialog and GNOME

Hi Linus,

I read your post at gnome-usability mail archives 2005-dec [Usability] Re: [Desktop_architects] Printing dialog and GNOME. I think gnome project is mostly fucused on being easy to the new user, but it's true it sometimes compromises usability... So do I don't like the fact that gnome comes with metacity as default window manager :( I believe it does not think of users as idiots but tries to make it easier for a average user, maybe a windows user, to switch to GNU/Linux. It may not have all the functionality that KDE has, neither its customization, but that makes it easier in fact for newbies. Usability apart, and speaking in source-code terms, which desktop has better architecture?

       With nothing else to say,
       hope to see you again.

       Thanks.

Móviles, DVD, cámaras digitales, coleccionismo... Con unas ofertas que ni te imaginas. http://www.msn.es/Subastas/