Re: [Usability] Re: [Desktop_architects] Printing dialog and GNOME (Summit mockups)

How will generic options of the PPD file be integrated into the dialog?
All on one pane (not so good)? One pane per group? How will the
summaries look like? For example how will the dialog look like with a
Gutenprint PPD for a high-end photo printer from Epson?

   Till