Re: [Usability] Re: [Desktop_architects] Printing dialog and GNOME (Summit mockups)

Iain * wrote:
And the HIG specifies the Print button should be on
the right ;)
The *GNOME* HIG, yes.  Feel free to put the buttons in the wrong
order in yours... :)

Seeing as this is the gnome usability list, I'd imagine that it might
help your case if you wrote dialogs for gnome...

As I've mentioned to others, the original message was meant for the
desktop_architects list as well, so all of this print dialog
discussion and prototyping is intended for a wider audience (with
input from everyone).

Certainly once a "standard" print dialog/functionality is agreed
upon, each toolkit will apply its own standards to the final layout,
widget choices, etc.