[Usability] Filename in application's window titles

Hi,

  according to the HIG [1] primary windows should display the filename
of an opened file in the window title. I'm working on Criawips [1] (a
presentation application) and unlike other document types (text/plain,
etc.) presentations have a real title (saved in the file).

  Is this case (which would apply to e.g. media mplayers too) a special
case that should be treated as "Show the documents title" or should I
still show the filename?

  A simple use-case where the filename is not very good: Andy has got a
lot of presentations and he often copies and pastes slides between old
talks and a new presentation, so he's got lots of windows open; Andy
wants to organise his talks in a folder (~/Presentations) and has one
folders the presentations are all called presentation.criawips, papers
are called paper.pdf and abstracts are kept in simple files calles
abstract. So opening 4 presentations for c'n'p would result in a very
unhelpful window list.

[1]http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/2.0/windows-primary.html#primary-window-titles

Regards,
  Sven