Re: [Usability] spatial nautilus options (was spatial nautilus concerns)

It's really not the best poll, but FootNotes' poll seems to indicate
that they're almost the same, but with about a 5% or so preference for
Navigational over spatial.

http://www.gnomedesktop.org/pollBooth.php?pollID=56

There's a danger in getting usability data from users' opinions: Sometimes they can't identify the problem. For example, a study of users who said certain Web sites were too slow revealed that speed wasn't the issue, ability to find information was. Sometimes users just aren't able to interpret their own behavior reliably. In this case, it's maybe a little better because the users presumably know what "spatial" and "navigational" are and are simply stating a preference, but even so I'd take it with a grain of salt. Course since the results are 50-50 I suppose it doesn't matter much anyway :)

--Dave