[Usability] Re: Epiphany

Maybe it was just me, or maybe it was the ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~x86"
emerge world that was making the computer unstable (performance wise)
but I thought that firefox was rendering the same pages faster (no
cache involved, it was opening google.com which I have already opened
in the two browsers). I have an athlon 3.0 ghz 512 ram gento and
neither firefox nor ephi were prelinked (maybe firefox, but I don't
remember)

--
Leonardo Santagada

"But hey, the fact that I have better taste than anybody else in the
universe is just something I have to live with. It's not easy being
me."
-- Linus Torvalds.