Re: [Usability] Metacity Proposal: Grouping Windows

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004, Julien Olivier wrote:

> windows, and ease their sorting in groups. I have had a lot of ideas
> about this topic these past months but all seemed to have too many
> drawbacks to be useful.
>
> So I would be in favor of trying to make a good proposal for GNOME >=
> 2.8 but I think it needs more thinking.

How about an IRC brainstorming session sometime? It should be possible to
let your ideas and those of Ryan, me and others converge into a single
coherent proposal IMHO.

--
Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778