Re: [Usability] Metacity Proposal: Grouping Windows

> Seeing that this thread died off, I still wonder if we should try to make
> this a formal proposal for GNOME >= 2.8?

I'm not personally convinced of my own proposal... but I definitely
think that something should be done to make it easier to manage lots of
windows, and ease their sorting in groups. I have had a lot of ideas
about this topic these past months but all seemed to have too many
drawbacks to be useful.

So I would be in favor of trying to make a good proposal for GNOME >=
2.8 but I think it needs more thinking.

--
Julien Olivier <julo altern org>