Re: [Usability] Metacity Proposal: Grouping Windows

On Mon, 8 Mar 2004, Ryan McDougall wrote:

> I'm not sure if you're on drugs or not, ;) but your ideas definitely
> needs some fleshing out, or justification as to how it would improve
> matters.

Seeing that this thread died off, I still wonder if we should try to make
this a formal proposal for GNOME >= 2.8?

Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778
	Against Software Patents in the EU -