Re: [Usability] Spacing between dialog action areaand content widget

On Wed, 2004-04-07 at 17:20, Rodney Dawes wrote:

> Having more formal archived
> discussions on this list, rather than going back and forth through
> bugzilla, or in #gnome-hackers instead of #usability or something,
> would be much better though.

List discussions should certainly have a place... I think some people
are still scared off by the echoes of gnome-gui-list and the higher risk
of never really reaching a conclusion.  Certainly as a maintainer I find
it more convenient to work in response to bug reports, but of course
there's no reason why they shouldn't be the result of informed list
discussion beforehand.

> Also, who is supposed to be heading the GUP and usability stuff for
> gnome in general?

That's still Seth, as far as I know.

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Group