Re: [Usability] Spacing between dialog action areaand content widget

On Wed, 2004-04-07 at 16:07, Dan Winship wrote:

> Speaking of the draft version, is the new HIG version being discussed
> publicly anywhere? Or even privately anywhere other than personal email?

There's very little discussion anywhere at the moment.  Any of the
changes I've made recently have been in response to bug reports, so
they've been "publicly discussed" in that sense.  Seth made some changes
last week too but I haven't read those yet :)

FWIW Seth and I also briefly discussed the possibility of moving to a
more GNOME-like (i.e. time-based) release process for the HIG recently,
which I'd very much like to see (but it would probably require more
people on board to do some formal reviewing than have had the time
and/or interest up to now).

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Group