Re: [Usability] Spacing between dialog action areaand content widget

On Mër , 2004-04-07 at 16:45 +0100, Calum Benson wrote:
> FWIW Seth and I also briefly discussed the possibility of moving to a
> more GNOME-like (i.e. time-based) release process for the HIG recently,
> which I'd very much like to see (but it would probably require more
> people on board to do some formal reviewing than have had the time
> and/or interest up to now).

Unfortunately, I have the interest, but not the time. Having more formal
archived
discussions on this list, rather than going back and forth through
bugzilla, or in
#gnome-hackers instead of #usability or something, would be much better
though. I
know that at least some people would have a better sense of at least
having the
option to participate.

Also, who is supposed to be heading the GUP and usability stuff for
gnome in general?

-- dobey