Re: [Usability] rubberbanding in gtktreeview

On 2003.11.11 17:14, Marek Peteraj wrote:

So how do i select 30 items in a list and how shall i proceed if i want
to select discontinuous blocks?

I select the first, hit shift and select the last one. If I try to do the block select motion I fully expect the list item to move. Do your lists have extra empty space ?

If I want to select discontinous blocks I use ctrl just like I do for block selection. How do you select discontinuous blocks using block selection ?

--
Carlos Morgado - http://chbm.net/  gpgkey: 0x1FC57F0A
FP: 0A27 35D3 C448 3641 0573 6876 2A37 4BB2 1FC5 7F0A