Re: [Usability]Re: Toolbar editor

Calum Benson wrote:
Even still, most of the IDEs I've used have one toolbar per "function"
(text editing, debugging, compiling etc.) and I just turned the ones I
wanted on or off, I never felt the need to add or remove individual
buttons to each toolbar.

  Looks like you never used UltraEdit ;)
I wonder how they decided that a "Change font", "Toggle HEX Mode", "Show about dialog" and paragraph alignment buttons should be in the default toolbar of such a program.

  P.S: okay okay, UE is not an IDE, but still...

--
  Michele Campeotto - www.micampe.it

Se oltrepassi i limiti, i limiti si spostano con te
e non vai da nessuna parte.
    -- Vinicio Capossela