Re: [Usability]Re: Nautilus toolbar simplification

bordoley msu edu wrote:
Reasons why this thread and the web browser thread are a waste of time

7. Just rehashing conversation that has happened a million times before on the mailing list.

Great... Which is why my original post was asking if this has been discussed before. If people have talked about simplifying the toolbar already, I don't want to waste my time with a redundant conversation.